View Single Post
Old 02-22-2022, 10:06 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

I agree that the inventory at PWCC is pretty weak. And there have definitely been quite a few cards that sold well below market value (hence the weak inventory). Although most of what I've been tracking over the past 2 weeks seems to have done better than prior weeks/months, but that could just be due to variance. It'll be interesting to see how things go from here. I'm completely indifferent to the 20% buyer's premium model though. It makes no difference to me. At the end of the day, it's the same cost to the buyer. The only thing that matters is for the sellers and how much of the final sale amount they get back. As for the website, I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I think it's by far the best auction site online in terms of user experience with finding cards, seeing high def scans from multiple angles, sorting, filtering, descriptions, etc. And the recent bids bar across the top is awesome too. It's not even close for me. PWCC is miles ahead of the competition as far as the website goes. Nearly everyone else is using the same ancient software that, at best, just gets the job done.