View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
Have you ever had problems Mike?? How do they pay?? Paypal goods and service? Can you recommend a group?
I've had very few problems, but that's because I'm careful where I list and who I sell to. Asking for vouches from members of the group about someone I'm about to make a deal with is always a good idea if I'm new to the group or not familiar with the other party. I use PayPal mainly for payments. I've also used Venmo and even accepted cash. There are groups for whatever you're into. Some of my favorites are Tobacco Row, Tobacco Card Collectors, Vintage Non Sports Pre 1984, any of Harmon's groups, Don Mattingly Collectors, Vintage Baseball Cards. I'm also an admin for both Vintage Yankees Baseball Cards and Vintage Yankees Memorabilia. Both of those are great groups as well.

And Leon, I do a fair amount of buying here on the BST as well. I've had many successful transactions over the years. I should have put that in my initial post. This site has been an invaluable source of information for me.

Mike

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk