View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 08:50 PM
Val Kehl

I am not a set collector, except for the following two, small, obscure, and scarce (I love scarce/rare cards!) sets that understandably generate little collector interest or love:

- 1910 E222 A.W.H. Caramels, a 12-card set I collect because all the cards are of Virginia League players (I'm a native and life-long Virginian). Perhaps the most interesting aspects of this set are that both the fronts and backs were issued in different colors for the SAME player, and there are several different back designs. I need these three: Lipe, Revelle, & Ryan plus an upgrade of my Ison card.

- 1925 Holland Creameries, an 18-card set issued in Canada and comprised entirely of players who were on the Washington Senators 1924 WS Championship team (I collect cards of all the players on this team). I need the SP Peckinpaugh card plus upgrades of several others.
Seeking very scarce/rare cards for my Sam Rice master collection, e.g., E210 York Caramel Type 2 (upgrade), 1931 W502, W504 (upgrade), W572 sepia, W573, W575-1 E. S. Rice version, 1922 Haffner's Bread, 1922 Keating Candy, 1922 Witmor Candy Type 2 (vertical back), 1926 Sports Co. of Am. with ad & blank backs. Also T216 Kotton "NGO" card of Hugh Jennings. Also 1917 Merchants Bakery & Weil Baking cards of WaJo.