View Single Post
Old 03-25-2022, 03:10 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

I honestly think the current design is hideous and easily the worst on the market. The bad heat seals on the penny sleeve inside are often done so poorly they detract even more than the label which has as much effort as a page header in a high school newspaper.

That said the new design is SO MUCH better, I hope they downsized the case to a more traditional length. I did also love the subgrades but very bummed they are removed unless it is a 10 and that seems pointless as they are likely doing this so it's just 4 - 10s to save labor.

Here is the quote from the release - "CSG will continue to assign the CSG Perfect 10 grade to the best of the best, which will have flawless centering, corners, edges and surface. However, now all cards that merit a CSG Perfect 10 will receive sub-grades by default for free, with no special request required. Sub-grades will be discontinued for other grades."

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.

Last edited by JustinD; 03-25-2022 at 03:14 PM.