View Single Post
Old 03-27-2022, 02:28 PM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
I have not even looked at CSG cards that are for sale. Are you saying they are two grades off being too harsh? I have seen overly tight grading with SGC almost universally for the last year or so for sure and much less so with PSA, who presently seems like the realistic of the big TPG.
In my experience with a pretty small sample size, they are inaccurate. I bought an 8 online- when in-hand I knew it was not close to an 8. SGC gave it a 6. there were a few other less egregious instances. I am at the point in my collecting where I can eye-grade a card with precision. Since CSG just started, they do not have the excuse of "old label" or "graded under lesser standards". others have found them to be consistent, I am just one person.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236