View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 07:19 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinD View Post
Not trying to be bougie, but not many watches in the 1000-2000 window seem often faked. That’s a fairly inexpensive watch in the current lux market.

The most basic of these models are at least 5-6k, how much are they charging for those? Seems like they are marketing a high price for a nothing-burger window and I bet this ladders up fast when it really needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Does seem like a weird price window as the authenticity guarantee is still free for more expensive watches.
I haven't looked lately, but older antique Rolex used to fall into that category. If I bought one on ebay and had to send it to Rolex b/c most jewelers refuse to look at them, it would cost more than $80. If the buyer says it runs, and Ebay says it's authentic, I would expect it to be in working order when it arrived.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo