View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 07:10 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Show us some spiffy cards of your favorite T206 back....AB460 & UZIT are my favorite

Hey Pat

You continue repeating (Folks, this is the 4th time) the same old stuff from o 14 (or more) years ago. What's wrong with you ?

I have explained every time you do this regarding the Ames, Baker, Elberfeld cards on that old list. But, you ignore my explanation.
Otherwise, you would refrain from sounding like a "broken record".

Give us all a break.....will you !

You look foolish, because all you are doing is providing another example of how your "resource buddies" borrowed my old Checklists
and put the data into their resource site. Not only AB 460 list, but SOVEREIGN lists, and PIEDMONT #42 list. Regarding the latter list,
Resource still has three subjects on it that do not exist. And, that is not only my opinion. It is also Adam Goldberg's opinion (who has
put together this run.
Long ago, I have explained why a few subjects on my lists dating back to 2006 - 2008 were incorrect. I subsequently corrected them.

There are some of us on this forum that have requested Resource to correct their mistakes, but none of them have been corrected !

HEY EVERYONE.....here we go again "Mr HIGH-JACKER" is trying to disrupt a meaningful thread of mine.

Just ignore him....and continue posting your favorite cards with you favorite backs.

TED Z