View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 04:21 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

I will first say I do not know Ken or anyone at Goldin Auctions personally. He has not contacted me. I am Switzerland, as neutral as they get, what makes me a fine umpire. Call 'em as I see 'em.

I am however, like the 2004 Red Sox, a self proclaimed idiot. Actually, others proclaim that as well.

I have consigned and purchased from the following auction houses:

Goldin
REA
Heritage
Hunt
Love of the Game
Lelands
SCP
Memory Lane
MEARS
Huggins & Scott

I repeat I have consigned & purchased from all of those. Not sure how many others can say that and I know no one personally at any of these auction houses.

They have all made mistakes in listings, in shipping charges and/or had their Sites crash during bidding, shit happens. I have seen several other auction houses crash and burn, Legendary, Crazy Uncle, 2 others I'm drawing a blank that were being investigated for something not good as well are through.

The bad ones, whether by karma or what have you, are gone. Thank God!

The ones above I first mentioned are still in business because they handle their errors well. I will still consign to any of them and I will still buy from any of them.

Goldin is one THEE best!!!! Best selection, Best results, Best customer service!

I will get nothing for saying this, don't want anything for saying this. I call 'em like I see 'em.

Last edited by Shoeless Moe; 05-13-2022 at 04:22 PM.