View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 04:46 PM
β∪τ∁ℏ †∪RΩεΓ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post
Hey Butch, I mailed the card on May 31. I'm in CA and it was mailed to FL. I didn't track when it was received, but it was authenticated yesterday, Jun 2. I was surprised how quick it actually was. I checked tracking just now and it has an anticipated delivery date of Jun 6.

I have been in contact with the buyer each step of the way and so far he is ok with the process.

I won't be satisfied until the buyer has it in hand and leaves feedback. I'm like that with every sale.

I'll post when it's received. Please let me know if your card gets authenticated. I still am very skeptical when it comes to vintage card authentication by a 3rd party.
Very heavy on the skepticism on my end too. Thanks for the reply and I will certainly give you updates as well. I will say I am pleased with your turn around time at the authenticator site. Gives me hope. My anticipated delivery date is 10 June. Since it is the weekend that may fall in-line with your shipment window. I am in Colorado and the card was shipped from New Jersey to start with.

Regards,

Butch

Completed: 1969 - 2000 Topps Baseball Sets and Traded Sets.

Senators and Frank Howard fan.

I collect Topps baseball variations -- I can quit anytime I want to.....I DON'T WANT TO.