View Single Post
Old 07-16-2022, 03:04 PM

Steve Sabow
Booth 1100 -- 6 booths in the main entrance
DynamicTwo@aol.com

Two of my showcases will highlight Topps test cards, wrappers, wax packs and proof cards. These test cards are the subject of a 6-page feature article by Alan Biegel in the latest Non-Sport Update which claims that "Test cards continue to add intrique to the hobby" and they "are a small and largely obscure part of the hobby but that's one of the reasons they hold so much fascination for high-end collectors." While the article does not focus on sports test cards, it's an interesting read for sports collectors looking for Topps test cards, packs and wrappers.

In my showcases will be 25-30 or more Topps non-sports and sports test cards. I advertised in The Wrapper a number of the series I will be bringing with me.

I also advertised some of the rare unopened Topps test packs that I will have in my display including: (MOST OF THESE ARE THE RAREST OF THE RARE)

ALL ARE TOPPS TEST PACKS and ARE LIKELY BEST CONDITION TEST PACKS THAT EXIST

Non-Sports:

Twiggy; Room 222; Land of the Giants ; Civil War News 1 cent (Non-repeating) which only one other example exists still today; and more!!!

Sports:

*1968 3-D baseball*; *1968 AS Baseball Plaks*; *1967 Pirates Baseball*; 1974 Topps Deckle Edge

**1968/1969 Basketball (Only one other example exists in the hobby and five of the singles sell in five figures in a psa 8 including the Chamberlin at $50,000+) -- Three cards in the pack and only 22 in the entire set!!!!

See you at the show, and you can e-mail or call me in advance.

Steve Sabow
Booth 1100 -- 6 booths in the main entrance
DynamicTwo@aol.com