View Single Post
Old 07-31-2022, 09:03 AM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

Jeff, here's my 2 cents. T206 Waddell's are not very difficult. Its not a card that you have to have today or you'll never find it again. Now onto that particular card, it is in a card saver with the voided imprint which tells me someone else (Beckett raw card review?) has looked at it. Why did the dealer remove that label? Knowing the dealer already said it has an erasure mark, I'd bet that was caught and the card didn't have a numeric grade. And if the dealer can tell there is an erasure mark, you better believe any TPG should also catch it and grade it accordingly. While it is definitely a very nice looking card, it is pretty common and I would personally hold out for one that is less questionable unless I was getting a really good deal on it.

Do you have the dealer table number? You could also post that to see if someone else is more familiar with the seller and can give input on them. Keep in mind someone else might swoop in and buy it first if you do post that info.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the show!
E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers