View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 08:15 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Why in the world would I move a card to a section it wasn't supposed to be in? I honestly don't remember but if I moved something it was in the wrong section. If a thread has multiple cards, from different eras, but has at least one from the era the section is concerning, I generally won't move it.

So if a thread has a title of 1951 Bowmans...... but the thread has 1950s Bowmans, but it has other eras too, I won't move it. There shouldn't be anything I do that isn't common sense. But then again, common sense isn't very common. (not intended at you)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
OK, but since I don't collect 51 Bowman's, I likely wouldn't have even seen that Wilhelm card, or his others, because I wouldn't have even looked in that post/listing.

Are you saying it, the Wilhelm card was in the wrong year, wrong BST section and not the 50-59 section?

Your site but I don't agree with putting/combining different era cards in another post if the title of the ad/post doesn't reflect all or say the years of cards included in the post.
I can completely understand if the seller had multiple ads/posts of the same type/year of cards, but different years, types is a different story in my opinion.

Regardless, glad it has been cleared what happened.