View Single Post
Old 12-22-2022, 11:26 AM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

I love looking at these threads especially when people add the goals from the previous year and you can see how they did. Here were my goals for 2022 and they will pretty much be the same moving forward.

1) Add another E92 red croft, menagerie, or prizefighter - Didn't even see one up for sale again this year
2) Add 2 more cards to the E92 Nadja Set - Nope, don't recall even seeing one I needed for sale.
3) Add another back to my E/T Young backrun (preferable a T216) - No T216, but did add E92 Black Croft Candy
4) Finish my Davis backrun (need cocoa and black candy) - nope, didn't see either offered for sale
5) Add another Wagner, Cobb, and maybe Ruth - Yup, added M110 Wagner and a Pirates postcard with Wagner. No Cobb or Ruth for the PC though.
6) Add another T222 Short-print - Huge yes, added Henry, Schulte, Smith, McBride and a few others. Down to just Baumgarder and L. Magee for the shortprints. Completing the set actually feels possible now.
7) Finish my W554 set - Yes, Fonseca was the last one.
8) Pick up another significant HOFer for the PC796/novelty cutlery set. - Yes, added Mathewson and Collins
E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers