View Single Post
Old 12-26-2022, 05:13 PM
Andrew Hunt00n

My Secret Santa nailed it with his package this year. I don't have pics yet, but can list what was included. Santa checked my lists and found 13 cards for me that he packed in four separate themed envelopes.

1st up was a boxing envelope that had 2 cards in it. One Max Schmeling card and a Black Cat Cigarettes card of a pair of boxer showing a block of a left hook to the head.

2nd was a basketball theme that had 4 cards in it including two Abdul-Jabbar cards. One was from the 1976-77 set that I'm working on. Santa included a second card from this set as well. Also a Harlem Globetrotters card.

3rd was a Presidential themed envelope that contained 6 cards. This one had a George Washington card I had not seen before, a Dockman Caramel of Teddy Roosevelt, an upgrade to my W563 Woodrow Wilson, a Topps US Presidents Calvin Coolidge, a Miner's Extra Heroes of History U.S. Grant and a great postcard displaying the (at the time) 25 Presidents of the US from Washington to Teddy Roosevelt. Wow, great choices!

Lastly was an envelope marked "Mickey". One card in this envelope. But what a card, a 1933 Goudey #76, Mickey Cochrane HOFer!

What a haul! Thank you so much Santa!!!

The Great T206 Back Stamp Project: Click Here
My Online Trading Site: Click Here
Member of OBC (Old Baseball Cards), the longest running on-line collecting club www.oldbaseball.com
My Humble Blog: Click Here