View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 03:47 PM
Jimmy Motz

The thing I have notices with SGC, is that it seems they do not want to be competitive. Most businesses will essentially mimic their competitors in order to gain a piece of the market and give customers what they want but with a twist and it feels SGC went with the slab differentiate themselves and turn times, but with PSA seemingly catching up in turn times, SGC needs to do more to competitive. Could start with pricing at $24 to start, it's not enough especially when PSA will have entry price at $25, registry will help also, again for ease of tracking, an improved website would also help. I support both companies, admittedly have sent most of my subs to PSA recently, but am willing to get back on board with SGC if they show some willingness to do more to justify my business. 1 feature I do enjoy about SGC is the Seller Ready photos for all subs, but I imagine PSA will be including something similar sooner than later based on a recent survey they sent and if enough people answer yes to this option then they will probably mimic an SGC innovation. I guess what I am saying is all companies essentially copy one another and let the consumer decide, so if SGC wants to compete and gain significant market share then they need to keep marching forward and not stand pact against their competitors