View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 12:50 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
On a serious post. The stuff you get from a doctor isn't apple flavored and made FOR humans. There is a big difference.

The studies that showed it worked in the recovery of Covid was from 3rd world countries. What it did was kill the parasites in them so their own immune system could fight Covid better.

To be fair I have taken "things" intended for animals as it is higher quality than any vitamin/supplement you will find on ANY store shelf. Everything your dog takes for example that comes from a Vet is tested and has to be of a certain standard. The stuff you buy in a store could be anything and is not regulated.
I am not and have never argued that Ivermectin treats Covid. I have no idea if it does, as I’ve said in the Covid thread. It was decided immediately, before any genuine testing, to deride it as horse wormer and dismiss it for humans. A good example of how the media will often lie by telling a small part of the story - the argument wasn’t “after serious and genuine study, we’ve found little connection between Ivermectin and positive Covid outcome rates”, it was “Idiots want you to drink horse dewormer”, which is, of course, a gross mischaracterization. It is horse dewormer, and it commonly prescribed to humans. It is not an animal medication, it is an animal and human medication. Labelled as only for animals and then smeared for this reason was the tactic.