View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 01:47 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsonjok View Post
Man, I hate to break it to you, but emanations from right wing noise machine notwithstanding, it was morons advocating the use of horse dewormer. I couldn't find ivermectin paste for the longest time. And, even today, all dewormers, even those based on fenbendazole or pyrantel pamoate, are kept in a locked cabinet at my local farm store; a privilege previously only enjoyed by guns, ammo, and chainsaw chains.
I am confident you are well aware the pretense that "horse dewormer" is an accurate description of Ivermectin, which is also for humans and very commonly prescribed to them is political crap.

I disagree with Irv that Ivermectin has been shown to help Covid. I know for a fact this "LOL morons want humans to take horse dewormer" narrative that works by not acknowledging or straight up denying (as some in the Covid thread humorously tried to do) it is a drug for humans is a complete fiction.

I am also aware that most people are just going to parrot whatever their tribe says, no matter how obviously false it is.