View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 07:15 PM
Jay Shumsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
That makes sense, but for as much business as they do, I'll bet they still wait a bit in case someone pays, and then right after doing so, suddenly sees more cards of GM's to bid on and win. I would imagine if GM instantly shipped right after payment, they'd have more than just a few customers suddenly contacting them about additional cards they won, and how they now want to combine shipping of everything so as to only pay S&H once.

But if they sent the initial purchase out right away, now they either have to eat the additional S&H costs themselves, or risk upsetting a customer. Ship too fast, someone ends up unhappy paying additional S&H costs and charges. So, slow the shipping down to appease those customers, and now you get others complaining about them being too slow. Like I said before, damned if they do, and damned if they don't.
Below is what is on their listing. Once you pay, that's it for any more combined shipping. I'm sure they get asked but with the volume they do, I doubt they make exceptions.

Once you checkout and pay, your order is processed for shipment and we cannot combine any additional items you may win later. If you win our auctions over multiple nights within a 7-day period, wait until you are completely done shopping to pay and qualify for $4.95/$15 combined S&H.