View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 12:21 AM
Bob Davies

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55koufax View Post
I communicated again today with PWCC, first, with an in house CSR, the one who yesterday promised me I would have a new invoice today, with the $40 worth of sales tax they added on removed. The rep acknowledged they had a "glitch" that deleted resale certificates. (Mine had been on account since well before they moved to OR). Well, seems she was either lying to me or totally clueless. Today, she emails me saying I will not get a correct invoice until I fill out new forms and send them a copy of my resale license again. Huh? The polar opposite of what she promised yesterday. What a pain! I then contact my assigned and real PWCC rep. I tell him what the other rep advised yesterday, and how today it is all different and basically "start over" with resale licenses. He never once apologizes to me, and tells me this is a good thing because they switched banks "so that we can loan and advance more money". OMG. I almost puked then and there. Because they switched banks all resale certificates have to be filed again. That sounds like BS. Anyway, this rep could care less about the inconvenience to clients. He could not even grasp how or why it would upset me that they would just willie nillie invoice me with sales tax. I had to explain to him that PWCC should have at the very least contacted me and all their clients B4HAND. An up front honest explanation is beyond them? Bottom line. Most all Net54ers are correct. PWCC is useless. I tried to give them an extra chance, or two. I canceled the invoice and told them sayanora...
This sounds as though someone effed up and the lost a bunch of data. Instead of having their IT contractors work to restore it, they've decided to just have all their clients resend their information and someone will re-enter it.

Poor decision, but something you see often where the client or users are inconvenienced because IT cannot or won't figure out an answer.

Further, the person you were talking with is likely just relaying the information they were given.