View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 07:03 AM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbgcbrcb View Post
I promise you, and you can take this to the bank, those serious vintage sports card collectors that can afford one of these will rue the day that they did not bid at least one increment higher in last night’s REA auction. Maybe the winner was going to be willing to spend whatever it would take to get that card but we’ll never know as they ended up getting it at a huge bargain price.

If I am wrong here, I really feel sorry for the owners of T206 Wagners and ultra high grade 52T Mantles as they will surely be in for drops in value along the lines of PSA 10 Jordans.
Yes, my heart also aches for those with $7-10 million to spend on a piece of cardboard. Perhaps if we all pray for them they'll make it through OK.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry