View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 03:28 PM
Eric Perry

1. Complete my 1956 Topps Baseball set. I've got everything more expensive than Ernie Banks and the checklists. So, I'm getting close (value-wise) to finishing this project. I want the basic 342-card set, nothing fancy.
  2. Add some more T206 cards to my collection. I keep chipping away and (thankfully) I've already got Steve Evans. I'm about 1/4 of the way there, including about 1/4 of the HOFers. I'm going for 520 and I'm not in a rush to get there. Maybe a Matty and a couple other less expensive cards in 2024.
  3. Sell off (or, even better...trade) the parts of my collection that no longer fit my goals. I like hockey. I can tolerate footbal and basketball. But I love vintage baseball cards. So, I'll start moving the Gretzky rookie, etc. to help things along. Maybe I'll put them on the BST, along with a want list. Good, old-fashinoed trading. With the right trade partners, it is much more rewarding (to me) than selling and buying.
Happy holidays, everyone. Here's hoping you have a peaceful, joyous, and prosperous 2024.

Currently collecting:
T206 (132/524)
1956 Topps Baseball (190/342)

"You can observe a lot by just watching."
- Yogi Berra