View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 11:25 AM
And.rew Fin.kel.man

As we are now about five weeks away from the event, I wanted to provide an update, as well as some additional information...

The hours for the event will be 11am to 5pm (not 12pm-6pm as originally advertised).

A formal card display is absolutely not necessary, and plenty of people last year just brought a box of cards and walked around. It is fine to come even if you don’t bring any cards, but I would encourage you to bring whatever you collect.

Since we don't know how many people will show up, for those of you that do want to set up a display, I will say that everyone should have room for two display cases (or equivalent). It is entirely possible that there will be more room than that, but no guarantee. For sure, a card show booth amount of stuff won’t work. For those that arrive early on, you will be limited to the two showcases until we know that there will be room to spread out. Table location will be on a first come/first served basis. Please watch your cards at all times.

There will be a beverage station with water, iced tea, and lemonade. Those drinks will be free. Alcoholic beverages and food can be purchased from the restaurant and bar. Everyone will have their own bill/tab. I would request that you tip appropriately for good service.

When you arrive at 1757 (45120 Waxpool Road, Dulles, VA), there will be plenty of parking in front of the clubhouse. Use the main entrance (photo below) and take a left once you are in the clubhouse. You will see the Monroe Room on your right.

Name tags will be available, and are recommended, since many of us may only know names and/orNet54 profile names, but not faces.

I am really looking forward to the event and hope to see a lot of you there.

Andrew Finkelman