View Single Post
Old 01-12-2024, 09:34 AM
Scott S

Default Super Bowl Squares - help send kids to a Cooperstown tournament and maybe win some $!

Hi all - I will be coaching my son's 11-12 year-old all-star team in a tournament in Cooperstown this August. Some of you may be familiar with the tournaments at Cooperstown Dreams Park, where over 100 teams from across the country compete. Mike Trout and Bryce Harper are among the MLB alums who have played in this. To put it lightly, my son and his friends are thrilled!

However, it comes with a cost - travel and everything is expensive for this. We're trying to fundraise to help offset a bit of the costs, and have the kids planning car washes in the spring and other events.

I am also coordinating Super Bowl squares as a 50/50 fundraiser. Half the money raised will be paid out to the 4 winning squares, and half will help offset team costs. Squares are $20 each. You can support a great cause (kids who actually still play baseball these days!), and take a shot at winning a good chunk of cash for yourself! Heck, if anyone here wins, I'm happy to offer your payout in the form of a tobacco card worth equal value that we could agree upon, if you would like!

The link to the site is:
here. It shouldn't ask you for a password, but if it's does, it's:
cooperstown24!

Just scroll down to the grid. Any person can click and fill out their name in any square(s). Once they fill the squares, they should send me $20 per square. Everyone will need to pay before we can draw the numbers for the sides.

Payouts will be:
1st: $200
2nd: $250
3rd: $200
Final: $350

Pay me at:
Venmo: @scott-sarian (last 4 of phone is 2544)
PayPal: scottsarian@gmail.com
Let me know if anyone wants to use a different method.

And just so you can see who you're supporting, the first pic below is from a tournament this group won back in August. I'm the coach in the middle, oddly celebrating with a plaque in hand. And also, a pic of my son from a recent clinic where he got to work a lot with Alan Trammell at how to play shortstop. Incredible thrill for both of us!

Please let me know any other questions - thanks for consideration!
Scott
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2023 11U SYBL champs 080923.jpg (211.6 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg Xander - Alan Trammell 2 120823.jpg (200.9 KB, 151 views)

Last edited by scooter729; 01-12-2024 at 09:37 AM.