View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Ryan lol. I was thinking about merging it and integrating it, not shutting it down. A year from now we can look back and see which course they took.
Agree! Time will tell. Right now we are just a bunch of talking heads who really know nothing.

All I am saying is that there is brand recognition with SGC and they have a following. If PSA eliminates them, then they pick up some of that following and they likely lose some of that following. If they keep SGC (mostly) as is, they retain likely 100% of the following and potentially create additional business for either PSA, SGC or both. This should be a 1+1 =3 situation.

Both companies are in the same business. Figure a way to streamline and merge processes, back office, overhead, etc. and increase the profits of both companies; and yes, maybe a little cornering of the market too.

Troy is a genius because he agreed with my earlier statement : "While I don’t love this, my gut is it will somehow all work in the end. It usually does. Nothing I can do about it and I will still be collecting cards, so it will be what it be."

Last edited by Rhotchkiss; 02-29-2024 at 04:35 PM.