View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 03:19 PM

Default e121-80 American Caramel Zeb Terry Chicago Cubs - Ends Sunday 4/7 @ 8pm CST

This week I have four lots of cards from the wide world of sports (but mostly baseball). Not top condition, but most likely bottom dollar.

This lot is a E121 American Caramel Series of 80 card of Zeb Terry of the Chicago Cubs. It is in lower condition, with its main issue being a ton of little tiny creases, with a couple larger ones presumably added to it in the distant past as a crease size comparison. Still a decent image, and unlike his E101 friend in this same category, Zeb can proudly boast about being a complete card.

Minimum opening bid is $1 for this and my other 3 lots in this auction category, and the bidding increment should be in whole dollars. Bids with a time stamp of 8:00 pm CST on closing night or earlier are valid, anything after that is considered an unsuccessful bid.

The shipping if you win one of my auctions this week will be in a padded envelope at a reduced price of $3.00, for two it will also be $3.00 total. Win 3 or 4 auctions and the shipping will be FREE.

Personal check or Paypal accepted.

Good Luck!

Brian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg e121eightyterry 001 (262x400).jpg (63.1 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg e121eightyterryback 001 (267x400).jpg (56.0 KB, 78 views)