View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 10:55 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneheadandrube View Post
No Justin, I'm not personally involved. I'm just tired of the usual "one take" posts that happen here too often so I thought I'd put some effort into this one. Yes, I had to read the post in order to pull one line out of it that helped me make fun of D304's. Then I left a space to seperate my thought and continued with my effort to discuss this item I find interesting.

(space for seperate thought)

Its funny that someone would have to be "involved with the item" to take interest in it. I'm reminded why I prefer lurking most of the time, so I'll just stick to that from now on...and I've been here for 21 years now, there was a site move in 2009 that changed the dates in everyones bio pages at the time.
My apologies if you took offense, I thought it a valid inquiry with some of the activities on the board in the past week. If you have seen my posts. I would think the one thing I do not do is "parrot" as I try to give honest thoughts and opinions. I can assure you that they have often not agreed with the crowd. I seem to have read too much into that phrasing.

Yes, mine has the same date of 2009 for the change as well, so apologies for underestimating while playing it safe.

If it is a contrary opinion then please have at it as constructive talk is important. I just read your reply as a subtle jab and did not see the reasoning as it was a personal opinion the same as yours and not directed at you at all.

I readily stated it could or could be, but I just felt that a 30k commitment to this being a rare unissued baseball set more than a possible salesman sample or printers proof was not in my personal window. I think that opinion was fair.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.