View Single Post
Old 01-23-2002, 03:30 PM
Administrator

Default Request for input: Larry Fritsch

Posted By: leon

I have dealt with them twice. The first time I got the "oh shi*" expression when I saw what I got. I had ordered about 10 "types" I needed and only had to send about 4 of them back. They were ALL overgraded by at least 2 grades. How can a card with semi-serious pen marks be vg+? The ones I kept were pretty cheap and I needed them so I kept them. Hey maybe they were only a grade and a half overgraded. Bonus. On my second occasion (yes I gave them another shot because they were nice and gave a no questions asked refund)I knew what to expect. THE SAME THING HAPPENED. I then sent back about 3 of 6 cards and got my money back. I did not go for the "hey let me add 5% for a phone order" deal which pretty well confused me. Let me get it straight here....because I am going to spend money with you and want the convenience of a phone transaction you are going to charge me an extra 5%. COOLLLLLL...sign me up for that program quickly....and the 5% was not for the credit card fee (I asked) it was for a phone "convienance" fee.......I learned my lesson.....best regards all