View Single Post
Old 04-10-2002, 06:27 PM
Administrator

Default Someone once said... (request for help)

Posted By: scott brockelman

i also bought a few, 2 were way oversized!, 1 was small, but exactly the same size as my g/vg card i was upgrading. my experience with m116's is that certain cards come predictably certain sized, chief bender(not cheif as every psa slab says :)) is always short, i have had 4 or 5 from different sources and in different grades and have seen others on ebay, and they are all quite short, i believe it had to do with the positioning on the small sheets. i have most of the m116 set (HEY I NEED 9 MORE HELP!!!) and the sizes are all over the board, are some trimmed? maybe i dunno, i examine them all and size them and such, but i feel there is a larger variation here, than any other set.

keep slamming rick, maybe all of his stuff will go dirt cheap. it can't all be bad. just a numbers game. i remember when hagers reputation got so bad, no one would bid on anything, the vg/ex lots were dirt cheap and its hard to screw with them without notice, i bought lots of those group lots in the mid 90's for a song! and they were fine.

scott