View Single Post
Old 05-18-2002, 06:03 PM
Administrator

Default Feedback on ebay

Posted By: JAY BERHENS

The reason I do not leave feedback as a seller until the buyer has left feedback is becuase I learned the hard way that leaving a postive right away leaves you no recourse when the buyer then claims you sold a bogus item and they then leave you negative or neutral feedback. No one should be leaving feedback until the deal is completed and each satisfactorily or worse case, you leave negative/nuetral feedback when you cannot resolve the issues at hand.

Buyers should always be the first to leave feedback since the sale is never complete until the customer happy. I do not have a problem leaving feedback first as a customer and is first thing I do when I get my items. I am also a pain in teh ass to sellers to do not leave feedback. One thing you can do, which I ahve done is on a repeat buy, left the nuetral feedback on the guy for not leaving me any feedback the first time around. Simply left feedback saying "no feedback left on previous sale, no reason given for not leaving any". You bet I got postive feedback that time

If you are like me and have no fear leaving neutral/negative feedback, alwyas go back and see if they have added a response toy our feedback. It can even be done with postive feedback. You are allowed to respond to thier responses

Jay