View Single Post
Old 07-31-2002, 10:28 AM
Administrator

Default Useful Koos Posts - please list here

Posted By: Dan Mathewson

Just like unwanted e-mails, you can always pass them and not read them. You can ignore posts of people if you'd prefer not to read what they may be saying.

But, I've met a lot of new friends on this board and thru vintage auctions. I enjoy the personalities, the humor, the occasional drama, the friendly jibes...I enjoy it all as much as I enjoy the valuable vintage card chat we have here.

I met with David Rudd and Jeff Obermeyer here in Seattle a few weeks back. I had never met either of them before and we talked and drank coffee for more than a couple hours. JUST ABOUT CARDS? No, about all sorts of crap...as we got to know each others interests more, we talked universally. Christ! Mellow out, people...we have all sorts of personalities on this board! Enjoy them or ignore them, but please don't make attempts to curtail, edit or ban certain types of discussion here. I just DON'T see that as part of this function here at all.

Even from anger or good arguments across this board I've learned a lot about real vintage cards, forgeries, a lot of stuff. Please...as equally as I dislike those who ban certain books, let's not start banning certain conversations, or people. It's just not cool.