View Single Post
Old 08-09-2002, 01:45 PM
Administrator

Default Don't the "Heroes" who criminally tampered..

Posted By: Dan Mathewson

Dr. Koos, you must learn to eliminate directly dishonest statements about people on this Network. It is unprofessional and slanderous.

I'll use a direct quote from your comment box above to illustrate my point:

"Look at the people that are actually making these remarks. Look at their feedbacks, then look at their posts. Guys like RunScott, JayBehrens and the like have NEVER bid or won on an item of over $500 value."

This is an absolute lie.

Go look at RunScott's feedback. He has only one negative comment in 880 positive transactions. The one that left a negative comment was ridiculous, and that person has over a dozen negative commments himself. Besides that fact, If you go back a mere two weeks, you'll see that Scott bought a card for $780, item # 1840394266. You said above that he "...NEVER bid or won on an item of over $500 value." That is simply another one of your many lies.

Now go look at YOUR feedback, Dr. Koos. Oh, OOOPS!! We can't look at it because you have it hidden/private, just like so many of your auctions. Hiding the truth from people.

Look at MY Feedback. I have 270 positives and Zero Negatives. And, yes, I am also one of the tire-kickers who HAS bought many items/cards over $500.

Dig a hole, dude. Or, be honest from now on...