View Single Post
Old 08-25-2002, 11:47 PM
Administrator

Default Grade Tech- corner magnification question

Posted By: Brian C Dniels

should I post that letter! nah! I don't need to do that.Your own posts about things these guys despise would elude to that.No need.

But for the record.........I have tons of SGC-80 T-206's. I collect them! Ask MW-another of your many nemisis'. Also never slabbed ONE card restored in a PSA holder! I do not like PSA or their holders. i have NEVER sent them anything! I did send some resored cards to SGC and even wrote about it! I wanted to see if their founder ,Joe Merkle would be able to use his expertese to detect them. he got 11 out of 60. Not bad work for a guy who works on paintings! Post anything you want,,,it just continues to validate your lack of credentials! I asked you where you worked two years ago when you wanted to adopt me!!!! You would not cough it up then so now and motive has no different reason.It's called proving your worth trusting! Something if you hung around anyone who did not do drugs or pay for senx would have done to you for your oqwn good a long time ago! And there are ZEO restored cards at Doug's and trying to defame his character is a joke! he stands up straight and needs not bend over all night trying to find another loupe to examine the Mantle one more time........by the way,how many cards did you request I recondition for you???? And i paid plenty for you posting some cards ,none of which were resotred or returned as such......the venom that spews from you would have already produced names and dates of others but it's bologna....you used my stuff to get you power seller staus on e-bay.You did it for feedback's! Anbd it cost me plenty.....you F'd up several of my deals by promising to send my stuff back and you did not and WILL NOT*** as you still HAVE T-206's of mine! Thus, I lost the arrangements several times with others' and it was WAY more than the e-bay fee bologna for a hand full of certified....yes most were SGC certified ,you lied about that as well......

dude! your New Yorkee personal and public attack stuff is boring and again consistant with a twelve year old or someone on drugs with no self esteem! ABSOLUTELY NO DOCTOR WOULD EVER WRITE SUCH TRASH AND NO DOCTOR WOULD EVER SEND MEMO'S AND PRINTED RETURN ADDRESS STICKERS OR CHECKS WITHOUT "STATUS" TITLES ON THEM! ESPECIALLY A LITTLE BOY WHO WANTS TO BRAG ABOUT CARS HE DOES NOT EVEN OWN! more dribble.....