View Single Post
Old 08-26-2002, 12:56 AM
Administrator

Default Grade Tech- corner magnification question

Posted By: Dr.Koos

...are you crazy altogether. I TOLD you this? You have an email with my words saying this? I have emails with everything you said and I am repeating here verbatem containing the HEADERS, those funny encryptiques at the bottom with the original text interjected between them that CAN'T BE ALTERED, even if you tried!!!! When all the pertanent emails to your massive, widespread hobby fraud are posted, anyone wishing a copy of a particular email can request it if they would like additional proof to pursue recompensation. I must say from your recent posts...you're TERRIBLE under pressure! The things you choose to focus on while your tenure in this hobby slowly draws to a well-deserved conclusion, astound me. I'm as in awe of your lack of common sense as the cavernous size of your mouth the past 2 years. I'm relaxing tomorrow and then starting on Monday, I'm taking the week off to concentrate on posting all pertanent posts. The members were right. NOW, all my powers will be concentrated on GOOD in ridding, eradicating, and revealing fully a specific pestilence in this hobby that they ALL suspected existed anyway... at least you'll have 24 hours to fumble SOME kind of decent offensive/defensive strategy other than I'm "making it up" and I "do drugs"!!! I'm confident that most here recognize the truth and have ample brainpower to discern who here dwells on the Lunatic fringe.