View Single Post
Old 09-02-2002, 12:26 PM
Administrator

Default *******the esteemed Brian Daniels

Posted By: Todd (nolemmings)

Board members, I am attaching verbatim an email I received from cardknowledge, in response to a request I had made of comickeys (also attached). I will leave it to you to post any response you believe necessary, or to tell me it is of no interest to you. I make no comment, other than to say this e-mail, as well as his posts, speaks volumes of the esteemed Brian Daniels. (sorry Elliot if some of the bad words don't get caught by the editing software-I'm just not going to change a letter of this eloquence) If it is edited, I will be happy to forward the e-mail to anyone who for whatever reason wants to see all the "F" bombs.

>TODD, DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BY WAY OF WORK TO DO???? WHAT TH **** TYPE OF ASSWIPE ATTORNEY ARE YOU??? THIS IS ALL A GAME AND YOU ARE A ****ING PING PONG BALL! MAYBE YOU SHOULD CALL ME AND EXPLAIN YOUR PROBLEM TODD SO YOU CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT ! LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION! HOW MUCH WOULD YOU ESESS YOUR CERTIFIED CARDS ARE WORTH??? HOW MUCH......EVEN TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT THIS DRIBBLE OF BS YOU KEEP INQUIRING ABOUT???

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A " UBO " IS TODD???? AN UNINCORPORATED BUSINESS OPERATION

KOOS IS ONE OF THE BOARD DIRECTORS!!!! THREE GUESSES WHAT THAT MEANS TODD !

IT MEANS HE UNDER RIGHTS OF NONE DISCLOSURE CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES HE WIPES HIS FURRY ASS IN A DAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION...................DO TRUST DOCUMENTS MAKE SENSE TO YOU TODD???

DO YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME TODD?? LEAVE ME A NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YOU............

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 11:56 AM
To: Comickeys@aol.com
Subject: BCD e-mails

Sir, a few days ago you posted on Net54 that you would provide complete e-mails you had received from Brian Daniels on a variety of subjects. Would you please provide me with these at your convenience. Thanks. Todd (nolemmings)