View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Default 2003 Standard Catalog of Baseball Cards

Posted By: leon

Mr. Lemke has done another wonderful job. Got mine today on my doorstep in sunny Alaska. It was resting up against my igloo when I got home today, noticed it out of the corner of my eye, and snatched it quickly. It has a bunch of updates to sets, new pricing on quite a few, and quite a few more series...ie the Holmes to Homes and Mall Theatre's m101's.... Glad to see all of the new info... In another periodical plug (hope this is not a "faux pa"- sp?)talking about 2 periodicals in one thread... I was given some of the "Beckett Sports Collecitbles- Vintage" editions recently. Those things have some great articles in them about the cards themselves. There is a great story about T206 backs in there and an article about "defining pre-48 rookie cards" etc etc....I highly recommend both of the periodicals above...and much congratulations to the respective editors and staff.....now maybe one of them will pay me or something.... just kidding on that part but they really are great.....best regards