View Single Post
Old 11-04-2002, 11:43 AM
Administrator

Default A Note to Sellers

Posted By: Trevor Hocking

Hey I'm a their generation "collector" myself and I would like to say SLOW DOWN. I too remember the days of card shops when they tried to rip innocent kids off saying that cards where suppose to have creases in them. Those days are way better because of the internet and great auction houses today that find use the material that we have been dreaming of are whole life. All I know is that if it wasn't for the internet I wouldn't know the great "collectors" I do today and wouldn't have some of my most prized cardsand photo's. As for the people you are blind bashing on this board, I think you better do some homework before you type. You are talking about some of the top "collectors" in the world. Who are you to judge? What great accomplishments have you made to the collecting world? By the way Hi everyone I'm back. Sorry Elliot. I know it's my first post in a long while but I had to say something as one collector to another (collector used loosely) I will start a new thread to discuss my absence further. I all is well and my wife is doing great!!! For those who don't know me I'm snider4prez on ebay, and I look forward to posting again.
Trevor