View Single Post
Old 11-04-2002, 01:10 PM
Administrator

Default Is anyone on here a lawyer? Ebay screwed me!

Posted By: dan mckee

Please look at the following: Ebay shut me down for shill bidding. I have NEVER bid on any of my own auctions with my 2 ID's Brunners and Darby-s. I do know T206Nate but have never met him in person. The other ID's I have never seen before! I had 100 items listed, they refund fees but the time I spent in posting them will not be accounted for. I want Ebay's ass for this!

Dear darby-s (bandache@comcast.net),

Recently we became aware your eBay registered account was involved in the following activity:

* Shill Bidding, Deliberate - The deliberate use of second User IDs or other eBay members to artificially raise the level of bidding and/or price of an item, which is not permitted at eBay. Please remember that family members or housemates should not be bidding on each other's auctions.

Your account has been found to be involved in Shill Bidding with the following associated accounts:
t206nate
brunners
t206king@email.com
sfzeffer1
pika-pika24

We realize that you may not have been aware that there was a rule against this activity. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to review our site policies, which can be found at:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/shillBidding.html

Please understand our goal is to help you understand our policies to ensure successful experiences at eBay. Therefore, we respectfully request that you refrain from this activity in the future to avoid the possibility of a suspension of your eBay registration.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this important matter.

Regards,
Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)
eBay Inc