View Single Post
Old 11-06-2002, 12:59 PM
Administrator

Default Buy / Sell / Trade

Posted By: Tom

Okay.......don't know who takes it on themselves to start these threads but the last one started on 10/13 by Pete Calderon and I'm gonna fire one off 3 weeks later since the other has 50+ entries and is on page 2 of the board now.......

Couple of items that may leave the household.............

Mounted T5 Cobb (VGEX)
Mounted T5 Mack (EX++)
N284 Buchner Gold Coin Von Der Ahe (SGC40 or 50)

And.......I know it isn't completely 'kosher' for the Vintage CARDS but still interesting........

Just bought a HUGE collection of autos, newer sets, sporting news registers, hardback books, starting lineups (UGGHH) and other things to include items from:

* White and Yellow HOF Plaques -- some tough ones like
Medwick, Traynor, Flick, Schalk and many more.......
* Perez Steele Postcards -- COMPLETE set with ALL series including last couple series. Only 20 autos but DiMaggio and Mantle are in the lot. Comes with 'rights'
* Perez Steele Postcards -- MANY singles including Kelly, Greenberg, Hoyt and Coveleski among others like Williams, Musial, Mays and easier HOFers
* St. Louis Cardinals Team issued pc's--over 600 with over 200+ auto'ed including 1967 Roger Maris and tons of Ozzie Smiths
* Gateway cachets--about 100+ of them including some WS sets of 5-6-7 and 30 or so HOF covers including Paige, DiMaggio, Mantle, et al...........

Non-Auto'ed stuff:
* Uncut sheets of cards including 1981, 1982, 1983, 1985 and more (not whole sets but 1-2-3 sheets from each year up through 1990)
* TONS of SLU's including almost whole set of 1988 Baseball but out of package but with card included. About 200-300 along with 30-40 Stadium Stars
* 1973,76,77 and up sets and factory sets. Probably less than 1/3 to 1/2 book
* Complete run of Sporting News registers
* MAYBE selling a couple different copies of Sports Collector's Bible and Stirling Card Guide from mid 1970's.

email me if you want details on any of the above or have needs from any of the sets above.