View Single Post
Old 12-19-2002, 11:55 AM
Administrator

Default Mastro and Lipset customer service

Posted By: leon

Hey Folks,
We rag on enough people and auction houses about stuff that I thought I would give a friendly post. In the last Lipset auction I had to wait a few days to send the money out as I was diverting some funds from my little girls education fund (just kidding) and was not quite finished....when all of the sudden someone threw a Lew Lipset Auction box on my desk. I knew it couldn't be the cards as I hadn't even sent the money yet. It WAS them. I called Lew and asked about it and he said that he sometimes does that with people he knows. I couldn't call home and ask what I owed (which is where the invoice was) because I hadn't told my CFO (wife) about our new prized posessions. I sent him a blank check and told him to fill in the blanks. In an email the next day he told me to relax and that it was ok......NOW, today I just got a call from home again...damn explaining to do .....I called Doug Allen yesterday (friend and Pres of Mastro) and asked him that if I sent the check would he mind sending the cards out and not holding the check for the normal 10 days. He said no problem. That was yesterday. I got the cards today...and above and beyond that Kevin Struss called me several times to see if I had any questions on things I was bidding on....BOTH of these auction houses have given me exemplary service and I just wanted to say THANKS !!!!!! regards all (now back to explaining to the wife)