View Single Post
Old 01-09-2003, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Default SGC Set Registry II

Posted By: leon

Ok Folks,
This is the first and final follow-up thread for the type registry. I appreciate everyone who offered their intelligent opinions on the last one. This particular thread is not for the folks that don't want a registry. This is the thread for the folks that want to share and compare with others through an SGC type registry. I can think of several type collectors that I would really enjoy sharing collections with. Maybe this will be the catalyst, maybe it won't. Can't hurt to try. Again, PLEASE folks do not post on this thread except for ways to help the registry proposal. I also know that follow up threads like this usually don't spark a lot of interest, or posts, and that is ok too. So far the best options are as follows:

1. 19th Century 1800's
2. Pre-WWI 1900-1917
3. Post WWI-Pre-WWII 1918-1941
4. T-cards
5. E-cards
6. HOF's of each set pre-'42

I do have a couple of questions right now, myself. Will an individual card be able to be used in more than one category? Will grade come into play in these categories ?...and a few others....

Sean, at SGC, and I will be talking in the next few days and see if we can put something together. Thanks again and best regards..