View Single Post
Old 02-21-2003, 01:48 PM
Administrator

Default Does anyone know this seller?

Posted By: Steve Fields

Frank- You are really out of line! "Pass on my crap"? Who do you think you are? Sugar Daddy of the O'mighty Vintage Community...You have never been wrong? I guarantee you I did not flip that Cracker Jack Card. I had it outside the case because I was switching it to a more protective way for shipping purposes. Then you asked for a copy of the back...Man you are the parnoid one here and you have all your Tag-a-longs thinking you are the KING! Listen, until I get these cards back from BVG I cannot prove you wrong. So, I am going to stop trying to protect myself from your attacks and just play this out. If they are bogus cards, then ****, I'm out a hell of a lot of Money. I have had several collectors wanting my stash...they are highly experienced vintage guru's and they seem to feel my cards are authentic enough to purchase outright. Are you familiar with an ebayer by the name of blowoutcardz ? He to is an experienced buyer/seller I had no problems when I purchased some stuff from him and he I. See ya later you can count on it