View Single Post
Old 02-22-2003, 05:59 PM
Administrator

Default Does anyone know this seller?

Posted By: Brian C Daniels

1) you stated YOU had the cards.not some other guy

2) you boasted your phone number several times,I called,left you a p0olite message you did not return. You are afraid to be confussed with facts!

3) you reamed us then solicit this board for investment funds!!! What to buy cards from the rip off guy you now put this on???

4)you degrade Frank,who firsr tried to help you and then proved conclusively that the cards are bad as did Scott and now what?

5) you state ONLY PSA?DNA can confirm the age of a card which by the way is so silly considering all the forensic experts at the bureau of engraving and printing money in Maryland and the miriad of Museum curators that know everything about paper,but now you would tolerate the guy sending them to Beckett??? what? and you said YOU had the cards Frank mentioned and were going to bring them up the road to PSA??? what about the ones specified?? Not the ones the guy has?? What about the Wagner and Jackson Scott so apply told you were reprints as did this board moderator who collects cards of this period??? Now do you have the cards in your posession or not? DO YOU OWN THEM NOW??? Or what? And why post your number if you do not have it in you to return calls? I can tell you in four sentences how to determine that the cards are reprints but you obviously are now trying to state you do not even have them to discuss over the phone because you would need to have them in you hot little hands! Lastly Steve,how old are you??? You took a few shots at some guys on here but your outgoing message makes me think you are about 23 years old!!! How old are you to swing for the fences against guys with more experience than I think you have had life!!! And NO ONE interferred with your auctions!!! freedom of speech and knowledge allows us to have this chat board and express our opinions AND FACTS all day long if we wish!!! Did anyone contact the bidders on these cards??? NO! How do you defend with sich assurance and now waffle on your confidence? Who owns the cards Steve?? Are they a hop,skip and jump from beckett or PSA as you claimed both above??? let's get this story straight now as some of us are too old and have children not to see through the need for a good spanking.........not for making an error in judegement mind you but for making up too many inconsistant stories. The cards are fake,faux,bogus,not real,reprints Steve!!!!