View Single Post
Old 05-29-2003, 11:51 AM
Administrator

Default Long time no post

Posted By: Trevor Hocking (snider4prez)

Hi there all. For those of you who don't know me I use to be a pretty regular user of the old Fullcount board and this network 54 board when it first started. I have been out of collecting for some time now because my wife was diagnosed with Adrenal Cortical Carcinoma, (cancer of the adrenal gland). I just wanted to tell everyone on this board thank you for all the prayers and kind thoughts. I had a wonderful four years with my wife. She passed away on January 11, 2003 on home plate at a slow pitch softball game at age 23. My wife and I loved the game of baseball. We both played at the college level, but she was always the star and still is. I just wanted to let everyone know that this is just a hobby and you should never miss one second that you can spend with your family. I savor every moment with our three year old son and will never miss a game, play, or laugh. I would hope everyone could have the knowledge from the life lesson that I have had. We only get one shot at this. Thanks again for all the kind words and I look forward to posting again.
Trevor Hocking (snider4prez)