View Single Post
Old 08-15-2002, 01:19 PM
Administrator

Default you have to be kidding me

Posted By: Leo

Why totally bash a new grading company ( Grade Tech )for just one error, after all I sent the card to them without any knowledge of it being a reprint!! Grade Tech called me this morning, made me aware of the situation then asked me to pull the auction "which I immediately did" "no harm done" In fact the card will be removed from it's holder then completely destroyed, that will be one less reprint for collectors to worry about.

Don't you think that Beckett, PSA, SGC and other grading services we see out there now have made many similar mistakes. If your answer is no, you should definitely start your own perfect grading service.

This whole t206 incident has been a great learning experience for me and more than likely for Grade Tech Grading as well. I hold absolutely nothing against Grade Tech Grading Service, after all none of this was their fault, all they did was grade the card for me.

I like what Grade Tech has to offer, their service is excellent, the holders are completely sealed and best of all I like the idea of them sending a CD rom report card for each and every card they grade.

I'd also like to thank several of my fellow Ebayer's who emailed me to let me know my card was a reprint. Thanks for the heads up, you've all been very helpful!

Sincerely,
Leo Langellier