View Single Post
Old 10-25-2003, 07:12 AM
Administrator

Default 2 Type card email sales by 2 different sellers!!! PLEASE READ

Posted By: Dean Zindler

Dear fellow collectors
I have been a part of the vintage collecting community for over 12 years and a collector myself for over 30 years. I have always been involved in buying and selling vintage, oddball, regional and hard to find sports items. I have done business with many of you in the past and appreciate your patronage. I have always tried to be prompt, courteous, and work with my customers. I obtain items many different ways: mostly through direct purchase from collectors/dealers, individuals and at sports shows. Sales list are also sent to me from a wide range of people such as dealers and I also handle consignment items. The list of items I recently received was very unique and thought it might be of interested to several of you as well. Forwarding sales lists is not a common practice of mine. It was not my intent in the most recent email to deceive or misrepresent any of the items for sale. I apologize for any misunderstanding and hope most of you would agree to having favorable dealings with us in the past Let me know if I can answer any questions or concerns you might have. As always we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

Sincerely
Dean Zindler.