View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 08:53 PM
Administrator

Default TOO STUFFY HERE - YOU WIN - STARTING MY OWN!!

Posted By: Jeff O

Just a little tip for Mr. Bestbaseballcards.com (I'm not trying to be a smart aleck with that name... but just don't know what else to call you), as it appears that you can't seem to figure out why your opinions are taking a little heat on this board.

Consider the facts... you show up out of the blue a few days ago and immediately start making a whole bunch of statements about how great Beckett grading is, and including your website with every post... all this before testing the waters at all or really contributing to other posts. What are people supposed to think? To a regular reader of this board, it appears like you're just someone out to promote a specific agenda, likely for your own gain. I don't know if this is true in your case or not... but we see this kind of stuff here with some frequency, and your behaviour fits the "M.O.".

Perhaps you would be better served by taking a little time and getting a feel for the board... maybe getting your feet wet first, before diving in.

And dude, enough with asking people for jobs. You're kidding, right? I'm sorry you're unemployed... I was there myself once, and it sucked. But c'mon... have a little dignity.

Jeff