View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 09:53 PM
Administrator

Default Naxcom Hollywood Park Show

Posted By: Trevor Hocking

Ok here I go when I promised myself I wouldn't.

The Naxcom show has been the only show I have done for years. I am a privet collector who loves to buy Old Judge's, and 19th century material. Most of my transactions with my "friends" have been done at the Naxcom show, which has been a great venue for everyone in the long run. This show, Naxcom made a big mistake which will not be done again, according to the shows promoters. I personally think that no woman should have to sell her body in any shape or form for monetary gain. I can understand how a promoter is trying to make a buck to keep our venue open but this was definitely WAY out of line. I do feel confident that this show will be back to the good old show it has become know for. I do recommend that if you are in the L.A. area in February or June you should come buy and say hi. Any board member, well for that matter anyone has a place to sit for a while behind my table anytime. Just find the guy with the OJ's you can't miss me.

It was great to see some of the board members. I'm really sad I missed Leon, but was very pleased with the show and people I met.
Trevor Hocking (snider4prez)