View Single Post
Old 04-02-2004, 10:32 PM
Administrator

Default Ebay sucks- suggestions anyone?

Posted By: Tbob 

I am tired of reporting kingcollectibles over and over again for selling those fake FroJoys and having ebay never even respond. I know that at least 7 posters on this board have also reported them. They have gone to 1 day auctions and private bidders to shield the unwary from discovering the truth. Ebay KNOWS these ytems are fake. The seller KNOWS they are fakes. Many of the bidders from some bizarre reason leave feedback that they have been swindled but many at the same time leave positive feedback along with their comments that they have been duped. Incredible!
O.K., my questions are these:
1) Other than bidding in these scumbags' auctions, how can I get their contact info from eBay so I can report them to the Federal Internet Commission and FBI?
2) I emailed kingcollectibles and told them if they didn't discontinue selling these known counterfeit items on ebay (they know) I was going to report them. Think ebay will get me for harassing emails of members? Please note the email (I kept a copy) was drafted by a lawyer (albeit a mad one) who kept the email non-physically threatening, factual and non-harassing or threatening.
OK, I'll shut up and get your suggestions. At this point I am about to give up and just let the bozos who bid on this crap get what they deserve and quit trying to be a good guy to the unknowing and unway.