View Single Post
Old 09-29-2004, 01:04 PM
Administrator

Default Results of Baseball Card HOF set survey

Posted By: jay behrens

Thanks to everyone that voted. I had made the last plea for votes because there were 3 t-cards sets within one point of each other. Instead getting the seperation I was looking for, I ended up with a 3 way tie, lol. I used a weighted scoring system to determine the final results.

19th century: no contest here N162s ran away with it with the OJ set second. Mayos finished a distant 3rd, and I do mean distant.

t-cards: This was a battle right down to the wire and the results surprised me a bit. It ended up in a 3 way tie for first between the t204, t205 and t206 sets. The T3 set, which I thought would make it was only 4th, but not too far behind.

e-cards: Theonly surprise here was the 3rd palce set. The e107 just nosed out the CJ set by one point for first. The 3rd place set was the e95s.

misc cards: Votes were all over the palce for this catagory and did produce a major surprise. The 1933 Goudey set was the easy winner, but the much maligned m116 set took second, and by a safe margin.

As they say during this political season, if ya don't vote, don'tbitch.

Jay

I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Wierd, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff. And I want in.