View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 03:25 PM
Administrator

Default OT: Wichita Baseball Chat for Clint

Posted By: Dan Bretta

Alex used to live in my neighborhood. He's moved up in the last couple of years. The high school he played at is only a few blocks from my home. He was highly touted even back then. He's starting to come around now, if he hadn't had that awful April/May then he would be doing great. I believe he's well over .300 for June/July and he just had a huge series against the Yanks.

I'm hoping Wichita gets an American Aassociation team that will put Lincoln and Wichita in the same league for the first time in a very long time.

Nice jersey's btw...I wish I could find a Lincoln jersey. The Saltdogs will have a jersey auction coming up in a few weeks, but sometimes people get a little crazy...last year a Kevin Sullivan jersey sold for over $3,000. I wouldn't mind getting a Pichi Balet, but he's a fan favorite and it'll likely go for more than I would ever spend. I thought about going after that 1969 Omaha Royals uniform in the last Mastro auction..it went cheap ($300 or around there), but I'm not sure I want to go after Omaha stuff just yet.